Thursday, June 28, 2012

Procrastination on Beach Preparation

N took the group to the beach today. I could not believe how much protest there was. It all started when Eight began to act funny about going. Getting information out of him was hard, but after many excuses and questions, it was determined that last time he wore his life jacket, he did not like how it rubbed under his arms. This was to be the reason he would not go, but he led us to believe it was because Baby Girl wasn't going. In the end, he just didn't want to go in the boat. After a wasted 30 minutes, leaving the boat behind was a better plan. They all wanted to make it back for VBS tonight. Without the boat, they will have enough time at the beach and spray park. It's in the 90's today. Call me ridiculous, but I'm just not ready to take Baby Girl in the sun. I even ordered her a baby tent to keep her in the shade at the beach, but couldn't do it today. She didn't sleep well last night. I didn't sleep well last night. I just got rid of my two day headache and don't think sitting in the sun for hours will help. Alas, Baby Girl and I are home for the afternoon and they are at the beach.

No comments: