Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Legoland








During our visit to the Mpls area, we made it to the Mall of America. Throughout the past few weeks, Three and Five have been misbehaving. Sometimes, I feel like I have no idea who they are. Seven does everything I ask. He doesn't complain much and is such a good kid. Three and Five had pushed me to my limit.
As a reward for such good behavior, Seven, Uncle DV and I went to the MOA. This is a very big deal to my children. Seven realized how lucky he was. Sometimes, this is a weak spot for me. I always try to make things even, regardless what we are doing. I have a hard time seperating the children. Seven did deserve this reward. I almost caved at the last minute and let Five come with, but I didn't. I am so glad that I didn't cave. It would have taken away some of the pride I saw in Seven that day.


No comments: