Saturday, August 20, 2011

Farm Life is the Life for Who?

This is my cousin. He took the boys for a ride on the green gator. He recently graduated from HS and is moving to college this weekend. It was great to see him before he went away.
We explored North Dakota this week. The kids enjoyed rides on a green gator and loved climbing in and out of tractors. Had we more time, be would have probably got to see some cows and rabbits too. Our trip was only one day, we did not get to fit it all in.
Six and Three checking out soybeans.

My aunt is building a new house on a farm. It was fun to see the house in progress. Next trip out there, I am sure the house will be complete. It's been about three years since I was in Carrington. My uncle built a new house too. His house is on the land my grandparents used to live on. I enjoyed the tour given to me by my cousins. They have grown so much. These are the kids I used to baby sit when they were little. I have such great memories of going out to their house and staying with them during the summer. We had many adventures together. I am not sure how much they remember. We discussed some and it was a great time.

No comments: