Monday, August 29, 2011

Just keep swimming

Migraines are not my friend. Can't shake this one. I need to with the week I am facing. Kids meet their teachers this week. We're hosting a birthday party for Six and Three. My parents are in town, but only until Thursday. I don't want to waste their visit being ill.
Looking forward to seeing our friends again. I have to come up with cake ideas for the kids. Six has his own plan, I'm just supposed to supply the cake and frosting. Chocolate cake with half orange and half brown frosting. It should be interesting. We left the things we planned to put on top of Three's cake in MN. Starting from scratch with that idea. Maybe this is a good year for a Barbie cake? We will see what she thinks of that idea.
Have to start my list and check it twice. The count down to school begins. I have quite a few items they need, but it is not organized. Maybe I will worry about that on the weekend. N will have to work. My focus will be school prep and getting them on the right schedule.

No comments: