Sunday, August 14, 2011

Forever Friends

These are the children of all the friends who came to the spray park to see us.
It was very special to spend the day with them. Made me remember how much I miss that area. Life was good in MN. It is hard to believe 3 years have past. The kids have grown. Some of these you see were in an ECFE class together before they were one year old. They learned to walk together and were each others first interaction with friends. I met many of these moms through the MN ECFE program. Bonding with other moms who are experiencing the same thing you are is special. It helps to discuss the things going on and share thoughts/ideas with your fellow moms. I would not survive without this. Each place I have lived has brought me in touch with many people. It's always great to come back and see how things have changed. To this day, I still wait for the return trip to TX. The MN gang was fabulous and growing. There were two sweet baby girls there also. My kids had fun and brought up different memories they had from our life there. Mostly, they were able to remember who was who by remembering what toys they owned or had in common with us. It was a wonderful day.

No comments: