Friday, August 5, 2011

An afternoon with Uncle Dv

The TRF beach. I spent many hours at this beach as a lifeguard. It still looks the same. They have added a few new playground pieces. The merry go round is gone.

We visited two parks yesterday with Uncle Dv. It was a good time, he is a great driver.

He gave assistance when it was needed. Everyone had a great time. He told me they would say to him "hold on while I take my shoes off, then it will be more fun."

There are so many parks to choose from in town, it's great. We plan to visit all of them this summer. We will see how many pictures we can post. We went to Lions Park first. There have been many changes to that park since I was a kid. It was my favorite growing up.

Today we plan to go to Franklin pool. This is the pool I used to work at. We will see what has changed around there. Maybe we can get a pass to go frequently during our summer vacation.

No comments: