Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tired Boys and Tears

Both boys were in tears tonight. They can't wait another week to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Five started to be sad because he wants to take our fish with. Oh boy.
The suspense is getting to all of us. I too cannot wait. I am not packed or ready yet, so I am thankful to have time on my side. I was feeling ill earlier today. Thankful for Airborne. It perked me up. I hope that was it. Moms can be sick. Doesn't work.
Tonight I let them make their own meal and choices. Five wanted to make a menu. First choice was bread, ham and spinach. Second choice was mac and cheese, third was ravioli. After he showed me his list and it was all spelled correctly, but backwards. Poor boy. He was so sad. I had to rewrite it all for him. We had corn, milk and dessert as other choices. I let them make their own sandwiches and heated up everything else. They enjoyed themselves.
The girl went to bed without a problem. Oh no, I hear a door. We will see who is trying to get away with something. I would put money on the big one, but it is still early to possibly be the middle one.
Mama needs to go to bed too. Night all!

No comments: