Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Shopping with Three

She is determined to push the cart alone. It is sort of a nightmare at times. Today, I try to assist and I simply stated that she can't fun into anyone or thing. Her response: "And at that time, you may help me." Oh boy.
This week she also realized when we bring her to preschool, it's just Daddy and Mommy. When we pick her up, then it's the three of us again. I think she is enjoying the one on one time with us. Poor Five never had that. He was always surrounded by a sibling. We brought Mr. L a pumpkin pie today. Boy was he thankful and happy! Thrilled actually! I was glad Zinnia suggested it. I have two more to bake this week. Didn't know what to do with the extra pie.
We are so close to our big trip to MN. I am still hearing of more people getting sick every day. I am afraid to have sick kids on the road. We will be having Emergen C every day and pushing the sanitizer. We've made it this far, I hope to stay healthy!
Five has gingerbread house making next week. The house is due tomorrow. Gotta get busy on that. I helped Six make one last year. It was a good time. Trying to decide if I should go help or maybe N wants to experience it.
I was in touch with a friend from the past recently. She is so sweet and I miss her terribly. I look forward to the day we see each other again. She has had health problems in the last few years. Sure do wish I could be there for her. I've been thinking of my time with her since the St. Nikolaus tag at school. So many fond memories. I can't wait to take my kids to meet her someday.
Brick projects will be finished tomorrow. Then we have cans to get ready for RE and angel ornaments to make too. Almost finished with Extreme Baking. Maybe two more rounds to go.
Just can't wait for the MN trip to get here! Hope next week flies by.

No comments: