Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Five and his ginger bread house

Last year we decorated houses with Six just before Christmas. Five was able to do it this year and did a fantastic job. He finished early, leaving a whole side empty, but no big deal. He was very pleased with himself and his creation. I was a little disappointed, we got there on time, but he was nearly finished. Mr. L has the class calling me "Mrs. B." Still not sure how I feel about that, they are happy when they say it though. I am looking forward to doing more German with them in January.
Three had a Christmas party at school today and came home with Tinker Bell. She was so pleased with herself.
The boys took the Spanish books I found at Goodwill to Senora today. Six took a Three Little Pigs book and Five took two Elmo books. They were happy to pass them along to her and said she was very pleased with the donation.
Funeral on Friday. A sad day that will be. I have an extra pumpkin pie made to take for the lunch that will follow. First funeral we will attend since moving here. Not sure about taking the kids to the Thursday night service. Want them to be able to say goodbye if they want to, but unsure if I should at all.
We leave for MN on Monday! Only have gifts packed. Need to get thinking about everything else. Friday and Saturday will be busy with delivering gifts. Better have some packing done so we aren't up late Sunday night.
Trying to execute the plans on my list. So much figured out, but now to follow through. Sure feels good to get some of it done. Fish tank remains the same. My apologies to the fish.

No comments: