Thursday, December 23, 2010

Great Days Ahead

My children are too excited for the days to come. They are awake especially early. The rest of the house remains asleep. We had a wonderful evening last night with everyone arriving for Christmas. Such great times to come this week, I feel the same way as the children. Thankfully Three is still sleeping. She needs as much sleep as she can get.
Today we celebrate Christmas as a family. Tomorrow, more celebration with extended family. N took them to the big hill yesterday. They came back with rosy cheeks and big smiles to see their Uncle D. All day, all I heard was "When is Uncle D going to get here?" Shortly after he arrived, Uncle T and Auntie J did too. N put brisket in the crock pot and we were left with a wonderful meal.
Today I am thankful for many things. For N bringing us here to experience this time of year together, for my children and their sweet smiles waking me up in the morning, my parents and siblings, so many things, but not enough time to write. The natives are awake and restless.

No comments: