Saturday, October 20, 2012

Signs of fall

After our return trip from MN, fall seemed to be in full swing. We enjoyed the beautiful colors of the UP. I heard my friends preparing for Halloween and hadn't given it any thought up until last night. I finally pulled out the costumes and everyone chose what they wanted to be. Today there is a special Halloween event at a new branch bank in town. The kids want to go. We have plans to head to Lilac's this morning. It starts at 9 am, we are going to try to go before we leave. My goal was to be on the road by 10. We'll see if we can do it all. I have all my things packed and waiting by the door to deliver to Lilac. Hopefully everyone wakes up with a good attitude. Baby Girl slept from 8:30-1 am then until 6 am. I'll take what I can get for now. Seven is in here playing with Baby Girl. He just shared with me that she has "moves" now. She can switch a toy from one hand to the other, thus "moves." Should be a great day. Hope it doesn't rain too much. Lilac has acres of trails the kids are big enough to run on. They love going there. It is a shame we don't more often.

No comments: