Monday, October 22, 2012

She did it once, will she do it again?

Finally, progress on the sleep front. She did it last night. I put her to bed before 9 pm. She fussed at 11:30. I gave her a dream feeding. I've done this in the past, but it just seemed to keep her on a feeding every two hours schedule. Not last night! That was it until 5:45. I was so proud of her. It would have been great if it weren't for the two older kids waking me up in the night. Seriously, they do not get up at night. Seven came to my bed right in the middle of the night. He'd fallen off his bed. He has a loft, but has been sleeping on the bottom bunk. It took me awhile to get him back to his bed. Closer to morning, Five was roaming. N had turned her night lights off and she was scared. I scared her downstairs to find N. He's been displaced for some time due to Baby Girl and her sleep habits. Today, we did many, many loads of laundry. I pulled out all the 6-9 month clothing. Baby Girl has an appointment tomorrow to get her picture taken. Finally, I am taking her in. I should have before 6 months but oh well. We are going now and that is what counts. Still unsure of what she will wear, too. How indecisive I've become with some things. RE tonight went well. Daisy was at another meeting. I had the class to myself. N brought Baby Girl in before class was done. Boy, did the kids love her. A classmate of Seven's gave us two garbage bags of clothing for Five. Such beautiful things. Even a white fur coat to match the one we just sent Baby Orchid. Five was asleep when I went through them. She will be so pleased in the morning. There is even a beautiful dress that will work for Christmas. To bed I go. N disappeared outside somewhere. More to come in the next few days. Bake sale on Friday! We're making ghosts and bones. Yes, we like to dip around here.

No comments: