Thursday, October 11, 2012

It's a team effort

It's nights like tonight when I think, I don't know what I would do without N. We decided to take the kids to the pool. Our membership expires on Sunday, this was our last chance to go as a family. We did and it was great. The ride home had some poor attitudes. It just disappointed me. Here we just finished having such a great time and they are after each other. Early bedtime was the solution. We ate and away they went. Five had a melt down and a phone call with Grandma helped her out. Everyone was in their beds before 8. N fixed the meal, served the meal and cleaned up the kitchen. I was busy trying to meet all of Baby Girl's needs and then some. They go back to school tomorrow for one day. Who knows what the weekend will bring. Last soccer games of the season. Hope the rain stays away or Baby Girl and I will be watching from the Van.

No comments: