Tuesday, October 16, 2012

In the midst

So much chaos at our house tonight. Wouldn't you know, a night where N and I are content, we try to have an easy night. No commitments, no where to be but home. Guess the lack of routine was a mistake for Seven. I always push to have the homework done right when they get home. I didn't and it blew up in my face. He has a hard time dealing with the pressure of homework. I am at a loss of what to do. My next option I believe will to try to get him into OT. It's been advice I have received and hope to work out. After tonight, I know we have to try something. What we are doing is clearly not working. I tried taking away privileges for bad behavior. This works very well with Eight and Five. Eight will lose Legos. Five will lose her dresses or Barbies. Seven on the other hand, it is much harder. Tonight he lost all his favorite t shirts and he is not allowed to play on the swing set tomorrow. We will see where that takes us.

No comments: