Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Migraine still with me

Day 3, when will it go away??? I wanted to sit in a dark room to myself. The life of a mother, this is not possible. After getting the older three out the door, Baby Girl and I took our time getting ready for the day. We headed over to Zinnia's to get some projects done. Zinnia and I can't seem to roll the way we used to, but we're knocking them off the list, one thing at a time. I'm getting closer to being prepared for Halloween. I have the 2nd grade bake sale coming up, too. We picked out what to make and just need the items. Seven was happy with his choice. Orchid gave us Halloween ziploc bags just in time. Still do not have costumes chosen, but we will get there. I hope to pick up the treats for the kids to pass out soon. We made tags for them to put on the treats and give their friends. Tonight is still the night for Baby Girl. She is going to learn how to fall asleep on her own. She'll be fine. She's such a sweetie.

No comments: