Saturday, October 20, 2012

Political interests

I am so ready for election day. It has surprised me to see how many people really are interested in posting political opinions. It is too much and I'd rather take a break from FB than continue to see everyone's opinions over and over. You've said it once, do you really need to continue? I'm not sure which one gets me the most. They are all annoying. I must admit, I was quite surprised to see all the gay marriage hype. I am sure I have a different opinion than others. It caught me off guard to see how many people I know were really quite passionate about it. Not what I was expecting. It's all overrated. I am thankful the politics will end the beginning of November and we won't have to listen to it all for another month. It's right around the corner.

No comments: