Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday already! I know, it's been awhile

What a week, I don't know where it went. Sunday I got a cold sore. Monday I got another cold sore. Tuesday, yet another. My poor top lip looked terrible. Luckily, I discovered I can take the medication that works really well. I also had my first migraine this week. It was the first I have had in a VERY long time. Pain meds are all I can take and they didn't work. Wednesday was terrible. I was worthless. Thursday was better, but not much. Today, I finally feel back to myself. I knew it would come. It was just a matter of time. Eight had his Spring Fling concert yesterday. It was so much fun to see the kids and their enthusiasm. We got great seats. Eight could see us and smiled. He gave us a thumbs up. I was able to take some pictures of him and his friends. The kids sang songs to us. They were really good and very excited to preform for their family and friends. The pride could be seen miles away. They were really cute. Just reminded me of how young they really are. I always think of Eight as being so big because he's the oldest. He's such a great boy. I couldn't be more proud of him. He's turned into such a wonderful brother and son. He's so smitten with Baby Girl. I love seeing the twinkle in his eye when he wants to kiss and hold her. Four is still in love with Cake Boss. I don't know what we will do when we run out of episodes. She even talks to the TV. I heard her say to one of the sisters on the show "Grace is in charge, Madeline." SO funny. She says the cutest things. When we picked her up from preschool, she was thrilled to see Baby Girl. She commented "Oh I'd love to just kiss you all day!" I found some great items for the kids today. We have confirmation, church pictures, Four's preschool graduation, and baptism all this month. I needed to coordinate outfits for each of these events. I have everything for everyone except Six. N needs to figure out his stuff for baptism, but that is not until the end of the month. I'm not too worried about that part. Six is the one that is particular about clothing. I hope to take him to the store on Sunday and find an outfit with a vest. He wants to go to the mall. He wants a vest. I hope we can get it done this weekend, or Monday for sure. Our church is having a Cinco de Mayo party on Saturday night. I wasn't going to go, but think I will. We'll see how we do. It will be our first big outing alone. Me and four kids. Daisy is going to be there and will help me. We are going to get the boys hair cut on Saturday afternoon. I hope we can be done with that in time to get to the children's mass. We will only have an hour. If not, oh well. We have to be at church the next day for confirmation rehearsal after mass. I guess we will just see how our time works out. We'll get there one way or another. Should be an interesting weekend.

No comments: