Friday, May 18, 2012

Illness strikes, I didn't leave the house

Six was sick on Wednesday night/ Thursday morning. He had the same fever illness Eight experienced last week. Oh what a night. Not much sleep for this mom. Baby Girl slept from 9:30 until 2 am. Would have been great had I not been up with Six during that time. Poor Six. He's not the best patient. Motrin upsets his belly. He's not one to take medicine willingly. Most of the time he just fights off the fever. This time, I only got him to take meds once. He fought off the fever on Thursday on his own. He was supposed to bring birthday treats to school on Thursday. He was up during the night, but for a nightmare, not illness. I think he'll be fine to go to school today. Will I bring the treats today? I am still not sure. They are not put together yet. I have all the supplies. I wanted to get to the store, this is my only chance before my family comes. My day is all up in the air. Lucky me, I have a baby to get me started bright and early. Maintenance guys come at 7:30 to fix a few things. It will be a long day ending with preschool graduation.

No comments: