Friday, May 18, 2012

Almost ready!

Got my list and checking it twice! How many times have I written about lists??? The family will arrive tomorrow night. I have almost everything accomplished. Didn't think it would happen. I still have a long way to go. Bedrooms need to be ready still, they are half way done. We are ready for Baby Orchid! I brought up a baby chair for her at the table and we found what's left of our baby toys. Just a few other things to do and the house will be ready. Worms in the dirt for first grade today. Six will celebrate his birthday at school. He was sick yesterday, but all better, ready to go today. He recovers quickly. When Eight celebrated his birthday, we made Angry Bird cupcakes and I got him two Angry Bird tshirts. We did the same for Six, except he wanted Worms in the Dirt. I was happy to accommodate his request, worms and dirt are still keeping with the bird theme. : ) Preschool graduation tonight. We're bringing rice krispie treats with fruity pebbles. We made some plain too. Miss D from next door is coming with us. Four is wearing her new red dress. She is very excited. Today is her last day of preschool. Spirits will be high, we're going to pick her up soon. The weather is beautiful, hoping it stays that way. The forecast for the week is sunny and hot. We might have to get out the pool!

No comments: