Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fall is here

We had a very cold, windy soccer game today. First one our team has lost. I think the cold kept them from being aggressive. Now I have a sore throat and am ready for bed. It's only 5:30, what will we do? Red soup and grilled cheese to eat. They already had baths today. PJ's and maybe movie night?
Pizza night was a success with Tulip and RW. They had the great idea to play Disney bingo. Kids loved it. Next time I think we are going to try a story time before we depart. A little structure at the end may help the separation. They love playing together and never want it to end.
Tulip and I planned to watch a movie tonight, but I think I will get myself to bed early and try to shake this achy feeling. Haven't had enough sleep this week, this is the result.
More to come...Two soccer games tomorrow, both at 1 o'clock.

No comments: