Monday, November 22, 2010

Report Card

Received Five's report card today. He is doing great. He needs to work on being responsible for his personal belongings. Not sure how we are going to drill that into his head. He also has a few letters to recognize the sounds, but other than that he is swell. We have conferences tomorrow for Six. Both Six and Three have Thanksgiving specials tomorrow at the same time. Six is proud that his dad will be attending and even volunteered to run a game! Three is thrilled with me. Poor Five felt a little left out, until I told him maybe we could come for lunch when we were done with everything else.
I am almost finished with my can turkey project. I have 20 some cans with Popsicle stick feathers, but no heads. I still have to cut out heads and beaks. The kids will glue it all together. I am halfway packed for the holiday weekend. My brownies for church need toppings and I finished manicotti for supper tomorrow night. On a role, but still lots to do. Running out of steam now that I sat down. Two out of the tub, one to go. Kitchen is still a mess. I made Miss Ruby's stir fry tonight. I even bought Jasmine rice! Well, N is back from fishing. Better not get caught down on the job!

No comments: