Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Good things come to those who wait

We have been waiting for the right van to come into our lives. Yesterday, we thought we had found that van. Just when we decided to commit, it was already sold. So, that is life. No worries. I was slightly disappointed, but we have waited this long, it will come in time.
I have also been amazed at Five and how interested he is in writing. We have an art easel. On one side is chalk, the other dry erase. He has been writing Six's spelling words on it and other words he knows. I think it has helped his knowledge of letters. Last week I noticed a broken dry erase board in a room at church. Today I asked about it. With a phone call to Zinnia to bring her truck into town, it is ours! I am so excited. Not sure where we will put it, but I can't wait to see where it takes the kids and their handwriting. I hope to find dry erase markers in ever stalking this year! Will post pictures when we get it placed and all figured out.
It's all in His plan, just need to be a little (or a lot) patient, and good things do come.

No comments: