Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Kindergarten

Spent the morning with Five's class. Mr. L is going to let me do lessons on German Christmas with the kids. He is just as excited as I am! Should be fun. Now to dig out my lesson plans and find my books! Sure do miss being able to speak German on a regular basis. Maybe I can have some lessons done with Six's class too.
Yesterday while hanging out with Third Grade, I noticed a change in them. When the office would call for an early dismissal, their faces were hilarious. At first the person whose name was called would act shocked and surprised. Their face quickly changed to proud as they gathered their belongings. It was followed by envy from the other students. You'd think they won a golden ticket! Everyone was green with jealousy that they were not called. It was comical, just had to share.

No comments: