Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Doll House and Fire Station are built!

Poor N, participating completely in my projects. I got him involved, way more than planned. He is such a trooper. He supports me and my crazy ideas. My friend "They call me Mommy" made these really cute doll houses and peg people. I loved them and wanted to make the too. Well, had a few issues. I couldn't find what she used for a house. N helped me by building houses for me. I decided to take on the project as a bday gift for Zinnia's twins. Of course I couldn't give a Four year old boy a doll house. We made his into a fire house and it looks great. We even have a fire pole! I can't wait to post pictures. I have had so much fun making these. I don't know what I was thinking when I started, but some how I thought I would get away with just making two. Our group wants one too. I think N plans to make them one, but we need more plywood.
Halloween excitement is all over our house! Tomorrow is a party for Three at preschool. The PTO sponsors a pumpkin festival tomorrow night.
N decided to get on the elliptical now. It's late and it may have woke up Six. He is chatting away random thoughts. He is a funny boy. I can't believe all the things he is learning. I wish he would take more time with his handwriting, but no. I think it's his least favorite subject. He loves math, just like his dad.
Five wanted to do Six's homework again tonight. He is loving the dry erase board and was writing new words down. He is very eager to learn to read.
Three always fights for attention during homework time. Never fails, she will make as much noise as she can to draw the attention away from the boys and on to her. She wanted to "go somewhere" all day today. We stayed home. It was nice.

No comments: