Friday, January 7, 2011

The Bus Line

I find it hilarious how our children wait for the bus. There are six kids that get on at the same stop. For some reason, they all get into a nice single form line and stare at the driveway. Five, the joker that he is, will turn around and chat with the person behind him. For the most part, they all just stand in formation waiting. I want to try to get a picture of it.
The snow drags on. When we heard it was all melted during the holidays, I was hopeful that would be it. N says "It's not northern FL." More snow to come this weekend too. We will never have as much at home. Our snowman from the first snow was a small pile of snow and sticks when we returned. There was a mysterious sled on our porch when we returned. I have been meaning to ask the neighbor if she noticed where it came from. Got some other things done on my list yesterday. I have projects on my mind that involve N and building. It's cold in the garage, not sure they will be done anytime soon. Just wish we had a heated shop and I was more comfortable with power tools. The electric drill intimidates me so I'll leave the building to him. : )

No comments: