Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesday's just fine

After two days of migraine, we are back on track. Poor Eight wasn't feeling well this morning. Head cold. Poor Baby Girl has her first runny nose. I feel so guilty she got sick. Praying that is all it is. She was slightly more fussy than normal, it made getting things done more of a challenge. I manged to get quite a bit accomplished even with a fussy girl in tow. I was able to sort and recycle papers, etc. Both bathrooms are done and I managed to finish the laundry from the weekend. It looks pretty good around here. It has to since we can't have anything on the floor anymore. She's like a magnet to trouble. She finds everything! The solution, a clean house I guess. She's much faster than she was last week. She's enjoying her jumperoo more too. Best time of the day is when the people come home. To her disappointment, they all fled to play and left her with N and I. She loves to see them and waits for their arrival. I am off to Zinnia's to make cards tonight. Long time coming. Looking forward to it. Hope some people want to receive cards for Christmas and baby gifts. Give me a shout out if you are interested!

No comments: