Monday, November 12, 2012

An entire week has gone by

Can't believe I haven't been on here since last week. Where to start? Not too much to tell. Just an average week at home. We read love letters to Seven at church this past weekend. They were homework for his reconciliation class. They were powerful to write and moving to read. N wrote his and I took it to the meeting after mass. Seven wrote sweet things in his. It was a great activity. Too many things to get done as Baby Girl sleeps, I can't concentrate to write it all down. I've been too tired at night to write. I need to get on the elipitcal right now while she is down or it won't happen. I've gotten off to a good start, have to keep going. We enjoyed a nice Veterans day dinner with our favorite vet. When I asked the kids if they wanted to go, that Dad got a free meal, they said no. After I told them they would get a meal too, they decided to go. Silly kids. Would we really go and sit to watch N eat his free meal? It was a nice treat. One we do not do very often, everyone was happy.

No comments: