Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday

This morning was a morning I wasn't sure we would make it to church. Just one of those mornings. I didn't get much sleep last night with Baby Girl. I've had a migraine for 3 days and thought if my head was pounding in the morning, I would take it off. This did not happen. Even though I had little sleep last night, I still woke up before 8am. Thanks to N, he started the dishwasher for me and the kitchen didn't look too bad after breakfast, this is the reason I got a shower. Today was our last Sunday to turn in our gifts for the kids to take to their mission trip. We were out the door in record time and actually early. We had enough time to get all four kids in to the grocery store for a paper, still be early to church. Kids were pretty good during mass. Four was speaking quite loudly during a song saying "I'm not going to lose a privilege." Other than that, we were good for the morning. Nothing to do today, no pressure. Surprise visit from the inlaws and we had our day planned out. Time's up.

No comments: