Friday, April 8, 2011

So much to say, so little time

I am so very tired after a day at the water park. Due to errands beyond my control, most of the fam wasn't able to join us as originally planned. Uncle D and I took the troops to a day at the water park. We were slightly disappointed when we pulled into the parking lot and saw 4 school buses! The place was crawling with teenagers. I said to Uncle D, hopefully they will be gone by 3 o'clock. It was even better, I think they left by 1! We had the entire park to ourselves. I couldn't believe it. The kids had a great time. We made many trips on the lazy river. Uncle D made many trips down the various water slides. In the end, he would commit to only the red one because you got to sit in a tube. Today was N's birthday. He spent it figuring out the boat and truck. We didn't see him all day. We met back at my parents house for a wonderful dinner. Walleye, Cole slaw, potatoes, the works. It was great. We followed up with a ice cream Oreo cake. Some relatives stopped by for a quick visit. It was a fun surprise to know they are in town. I am looking forward to tomorrow, but I still have quite a bit of work to do. Desserts are underway in the kitchen as I type. I should be in there helping, but have to google some prices online first. Distractions. Looking forward to the shower tomorrow. Should be another great day!

No comments: