Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Birds of a feather

Finished my afternoon with second grade today. The neighbor boy is in that class. They were all surprised to hear we were neighbors. They are a nice class. It was my fourth time with them this year. We had some time to fill before our next topic and a girl requested I tell them something about myself. So, bring on the German! They were all smiles and thrilled when I told them different things about Germany. Five was thrilled I was able to eat lunch with him. I set up a time next week to teach colors and numbers to his class next week. He was also happy with both of us eating hot lunch. Soft taco, not too bad, but could have used some more spice.
Seven was up during the night. I felt bad and let him go back to bed this morning. N and Three brought him to school at lunch time. N and Three must have had a nice day. I came home, expecting chaos because that is how I left it. Things were cleaned up and food in the crock pot. Three seemed to be happy with spending the day with her daddy.
So, the rest of our day, on to garage sale preparation. Two big days coming up. Should be fun. Sure feels good to get rid of so much. Can't believe the loads brought to Zinnia's house. Looking forward to finding some new treasures too.
As for birds of a feather, sorry for my last entry. Sad, I know. It's the holiday thing. Turns out there are many similarities in my family. Just have to stick together.

No comments: