Sunday, March 10, 2013

Haven't seen you in awhile

Not sure what is the root of my lack for blogging lately. Could it be that Baby Girl is still giving me a hard time sleeping? Not sure. I just do not have the motivation. I had her under control, and then she got sick. I feel like I'm starting all over again. Exhausting. I put the second coat of varnish on our second set of bunk beds. These do not come apart. We should have them in the girl room in no time! I am so very excited. Just two more boards to cut and varnish. I scored two matching comforters for them last week. I wasn't planning on purchasing bedding. Grandma keeps us up to date with nice, new blankets. These were the exact colors we were looking for. We have a blue dresser and lime green curtains. She loves purple and these contained all the colors we needed. To make it even more of a bonus, they were marked down from $32.95 to $21! I was able to get one for each bunk. She still doesn't know about them yet. I figured when we put the beds together, then I would pull them out. G and G are coming in one month. We are very excited for their arrival, but I have so much to do before that. Speaking of, guess I better get started. I'm trying to wrap up projects this weekend. The bunk beds being number one on the list.

No comments: