Friday, December 21, 2012

So sorry dear readers

Guilt has me! I apologize for not blogging more, especially after compliments in Christmas cards. Not sure why I haven't kept up with it. There were moments when I could have gotten an entry in, but didn't have the right motivation. This past week has been crazy with tasks to accomplish. It seemed there wasn't a free moment in the day. I'd find myself multitasking every minute. The only time I sat down was to nurse Baby Girl, even then I was doing something else. I love all the cards and pictures we've received. So sorry to my over seas friends, your cards are still sitting here. That trip to the post office just gets me in the end. I never can get there ahead of schedule. What a day Thursday was! Five and Seven had parties at their school. Still locking all doors and signing in and out, etc. made for a congested office. No biggie, all things that should have been done before to keep things in order. Seven was thrilled with his party. He had a great turn out. He really does have a nice class. Lots of parents and wonderful activities. Five too had a great party. Baby Girl and I roamed between the rooms helping when we could. She loved it. The more chaos the better. She did manage to fall asleep for a short time. Just enough of a rest to keep her going for the remainder of the party. N was off buying a new washing machine. Yup. The 10 year old Maytag was done. We'd put money into it already. The belt and I'm not sure what else. We knew this day would come, just didn't expect it during the holiday. By the time I was finished at the school, he was looking at machines at the store. He called and we made a choice. He came home with it before the bus arrived. Then the challenge began. Feed 4 kids, dress one for a concert in complete chaos. Every surface of my kitchen was full. No spare space! The new washer in the kitchen, along with the dryer. Baking goods everywhere. Hungry kids and no plan. We made it. The house was still a disaster, but we were on time. We got good seats and it was great. Well, she's awake and time is up. I will try to get on here more, but tomorrow will be busy, too.

No comments: