Thursday, December 13, 2012

My list is nearly complete!

Today was productive! Yeah for getting things crossed off my list. I finished some kid gifts and Godparents. I still have a few things to figure out with the Godparent gifts, but otherwise I am done! So excited, yet I have so much to do. We figured out containers for Christmas cookies. Now to get baking! Tomorrow is gingerbread house day in kindergarten. Five is so excited. I'll join her in the morning. Kids want to go to open gym at the gymnastics place tomorrow night. They will be tired after. Saturday we'll stay home and bake. Sunday is big with mass, pizza party, caroling and cookies. Monday we're having a wrapping party. Gotta dig out my tape, scissors and ribbon. New Moon and Azalea are coming to wrap gifts. Not sure, Daisy may join us. Next week we will deliver our treats. Tuesday is cheese ball day. We're giving the teachers cheese balls. Hope they like them, its a popular recipe that always goes over well. Should be a great next week!

No comments: