Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The summer adventure has begun

We arrived in Chicago last night, surviving the first trek of our journey. Everyone was in good spirits. Highlights: I put much time and effort into getting new apps for the Ipad Kids would be very entertained by this for the journey. This was my goal. It worked until I realized I forgot to pack the charging cord. We'll see how we fair today without the Ipad. Baby Girl did alright. By Michigan City, she'd was done. She started out crying to every other Beatles song. When she started crying at ever song, we had to stop. The McDonalds we chose was a painful 3 miles off the road. We had to find Wi-Fi for the laptop to register our van on our I-pass. We made it to Chicago and the GPS fails right in the middle of traffic. We missed our exit and had to use the map. We survived, it was a quick fix. Thankfully the baby was happy throughout this stressful time. time to go. more to come.

No comments: