Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It's already Wednesday

I'm not sure where the week went, but I've had to rethink what day it is multiple times. Dr appointments took over yesterday and today. Kids enjoyed a trip to the pool. I finished my most recent book. She's an author Daffodil introduced me to. I've read all of her books. The book I just finished was released only last week. It was good, but not my favorite. I might reread some of the others. I've never done that before, but feel like I may this time. Some will be made into movies, according to her FB wall. Not sure of our plans for tomorrow. I feel like so many things are up in the air on N's days off. Friday we're going to the museum with friends. Four will have a guest that afternoon. No plans for the evening. Probably the pool. It seems to be all we do alone. Over the weekend I plan to get all our things for the MN trip ready. I've got a few projects to finish. We'll see. The kids are eager to help make some progress. They can't wait for our trip.

No comments: