Saturday, August 4, 2012

Doubts about travel

Logistics can be so complicated. In trying to coordinate our trip to MN, my head begins to spin. It was not until last night that I began to have doubts about our journey. We aren't sure which route to take. We do not know how well Baby Girl will do. We really will not do well all sleeping in the same room. There are no hotels free in the UP. There aren't too many free on the Chicago route. Best plan yet, to drive the Chicago route on Tuesday after N is done with work. We'll stay in a hotel somewhere still in Michigan or Indiana? Then make it all the way to Orchid's on Wednesday to meet my father. He'll take us to TRF from there. N will return home, driving the entire way alone on Thursday. I'm just not sure how everyone will do. We shall see. Leaving a day earlier means I better get my act together and finish up the projects I have in the works. We need to get organized.

No comments: