Saturday, November 23, 2013

Quite settled

It's been months since I've written on here. Just got out of the routine I guess. We are loving the new house. The space is great. Each kid has their own area. Today we created a new space. I gave them a "fort" under the basement stairs. I remember having a fort under the stairs at the original Anderson household. We stapled fabric to create walls and used carpet pieces to create a floor. I hung a curtain over the "doorway" and happy kids for the afternoon. We continue to make changes in the house. It's so much fun to have something of our own, finally. It's been too long. We left our house in Texas when Six was 2 months old. Here we are, almost 6 years later to date and finally in our own home again. Baby Girl is growing fast. She's got all these new words every day. She thinks she is 6 and can do anything the big kids can. She brings joy to us and has been a fantastic addition. We've made a few videos for my family. I love being able to share videos with them from so far away. We will see each other at Christmas, even though it won't be the exact right day, I know it will be great. We look forward to it every year. The kids are excited to have a fire place this year at Christmas. Nine has a picture in his mind of how he wants the night to go. I am excited for him and hope we can live up to his dream night on Christmas eve. Well, I'm being summoned for a milk cup. Time is up for now.

No comments: