Saturday, November 23, 2013

Back to school

After a three day weekend, tomorrow we head back to the school routine. Happy to share the diorama was completed and handed in on Friday. The paragraph was finished today. He is not crazy about writing, completed the task after some influence from N and info online, he finished. Baby Girl is sleeping better. Five lost her first tooth. I can't remember when I last wrote on here. I haven't used the laptop. That is where I am missing these entries. So much to catch up on, no time to complete. Card making has taken a new turn. We've come up with new ideas and designs. I still enjoy making cards so very much. We also got a few new tools and paper, the motivation is high! We've come up with some really great baby cards. Maybe I'll post some pictures.

No comments: