Sunday, February 3, 2013

Moving day success

We moved Baby Girl into the girl room and I dare say, it was quite a success. I feel so much better. It was a step in the right direction. I can do this. I can have four kids. I guess it was fear that kept her in my room. Fear of the other kids not getting any sleep. Fear of disturbing everyone. The only one being disturbed was me and my crabbiness caused everyone frustration. We are on to a new road. After two days of not much else going on, I am praying for no snow day tomorrow. It is quite cold here. N couldn't get either of his vehicles started this am and took the van. Good thing we all went to church last night. Fr. B is headed for Mexico tomorrow! We wish him safe travels and are a tad jealous. Our neighbors continue on their around the world vacation. So happy for them! They are half way through their journeys. I can't wait to have coffee with her and hear all about it. Baby Girl is walking. She started out with 1 step, then 3, then 6 and now 9! We are very proud of her. It's bazaar to see her walking. My guess is with four siblings to keep up with, she was highly motivated, making her the earliest walker in the family. I still struggle with what to feed her at times. She will have nothing to do with baby food, which is fine. We run into trouble with too much fruit. It leads to diaper issues. Not much else. Starting to get my walleye festival items in order. N is building bunk beds for the girl room. We're starting a list to have somethings done by April. My family will be coming for Seven's first communion. Should be a great month. Can't wait for it to get here.

No comments: