Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Illness and the mom loses sleep

I shouldn't complain, it's only head colds that have us all down and out. Eight was the first to the dr. His ears were all red and he got an antibiotic. Then Baby Girl had a cold in her eye. Eye drops cleared her up in no time. N was tired of feeling icky and he went in on Monday. Today we took Five in for more eye drops. She got a bonus day at home. I could have taken her back to school, but I wanted to get her hair cut. She and Seven have to be to the dentist by 2pm. She would have been at school for lunch and not too much more. Oh well. It was nice to spend time with her. I want to paint her nails after this post. I know she loves when I do it, it's not very often. So after $100 in copays, hope we can avoid that place for awhile. We have well visits scheduled and I'm fine with those. They are free. Snow is still present. Really wish it would warm up. Zinnia found a steal on a new car seat for Baby Girl. Everyone was excited. Hope to get it installed today. That's about all for now. We really aren't that interesting lately, thus my lack of inspiration to blog. Baby Girl is on the move and all over the place. She loves remote controls. We have to keep them up because she loves to get the batteries out. She into all the cupboards in the kitchen. She takes the straws off of the juice pouches and carries them around. She also pulls all the Ziplocs from the box in the drawer. If you come to my house and see things scattered, you know who it was. We moved her to the girl room. She's still not sleeping due to illness. She will sleep great one night, then the next will be terrible. I was told it might last 9 days. LORD HELP ME! We are working on improvements in the girl room. I bought room darkening curtains, but of course they are too short and I have to get different ones. Story of my life. Guess I should have taken measurements, huh? If I could only find a tape measure in this house. I need a tool box for my birthday with tools with my name on them. Maybe I can work that out with someone.

No comments: