Thursday, February 7, 2013

It's nearly a week

It's almost a week and we're close to finishing our sleep training. Just when I thought we had progress, last night was completely off the charts. I am not sure what the change was, but Baby Girl was unlike any other night. My hunch is feeding her fruit at the evening meal could be the problem. She went down like normal, but woke up at 10:30 upset. I fed her as usual and put her back down. No go. She was awake for a VERY LONG TIME. I couldn't stay up with her. Good thing the dad could. She had two messy diapers. We'll see what we are in store for tonight. The bedtime routine was as usual. Praying for a quiet night. Out off all the nights, only two were with tears. Tonight, we are waiting to see if school is closed tomorrow. Everyone things there will be a snow day, which leads probably yes. Plows usually come two days after the storm is done. We'll see, but I think they'll just cancel, even if the weather is fine tomorrow. Buses won't be able to pick up the kids. Mine will be thrilled. Two weeks in a row with no school on Monday, next two weeks in a row with no school on Friday.

No comments: