Friday, August 2, 2013

August is already here

It's been awhile, where did July go? Not sure why I haven't fit blogging into the routine. It's been a difficult month. The chaos started when we were trying to buy a house. It seems like it shouldn't be this difficult to buy a house. We started the process and things seemed great. The mortgage guy said we has 99% of what we needed to get the house. We thought all was well. A few weeks later we got the disappointing news. We did not meet the qualifications for our loan. Turns out it was an error in our file. Our file was turned over to another mortgage guy and he seems to think this will all go through. I have my doubts after last time. I'm anxious to get moving. I've packed up nearly the entire house. It was supposed to happen yesterday. Last weekend, when we didn't think things would go through I unpacked the kids rooms. We'll see. I feel stuck in limbo. I don't know whether to pack or unpack. All this stress left me with a bad headache that lasted for nearly 2 weeks. I went to the dr a few times. A visit to the chiropractor helped, but still am not feeling 100%. I hope things get better this weekend. It's been real low key around here. The past two days I've taken 3 naps. I hope things get better. I hope we are able to make it through the next few weeks with little stress. N has been really supportive and great. I hope to keep his stress level down, too. Kids are kids. They were sympathetic to me during my rough days. Last night they practically made their own meal. Tonight they did as well, along with cleaning up the table. I am thankful to have big kids to help me out with the baby. Well, that is all for now. Hope to be back sooner than later.

No comments: